In continuation with our last blog “Top 10 eLearning Blogs, Every eLearning Enthusiast Must Read, Follow & Bookmark – Part-1” here is our list of the next top 10 bloggers which every eLearning enthusiast must follow. Hope you enjoy reading these-
- The Learning Coach - has a mix of design tutorials and eLearning trends.
- The Learnnovators Blog - cover lots of topics including design, mLearning, gamification, and so on
- eLearning Weekly - is the amalgamation of various topics. One can find the reviews about various eLearning events, some real good guests blog throwing light on various topics
- Talented Learning - This blog by John Leh is a real treasure of knowledge about the latest LMS and eLearning trends. The unique unbiased style of writing differentiates it from other blogs
- Stephen Downes - is an educationist blog that could be an essential addition to any list of blogs on eLearning
- Tony Karrer - (eLearning Tech Blog) Tony’s blog is informative from the technology perspective. One must read this blog to be updated with the latest trends in LMS technologies
- Docebo - The leaders in SAAS-based learning LMS, Docebo blogs always give deep insight about the eLearning industry and its trends. The SAAS enthusiasts will surely enjoy reading this quality blog
- learning mind - It’s a culmination of thought leadership on the latest news and ideas in learning
- Let’s save the world from boring training - This is the blog from Cathy Moore. Cathy is an internationally recognized training designer. She shares her ideas and experience to help her readers develop amazing learning for professionals
- E-Learning Provocateur - A blog by Ryan Tracey, a member of eLearn Magazine’s editorial board. This blog gives a deep insight into eLearning and its latest trends. A must-read.
If you have any other blog to suggest please suggest and we will add that to our list of incoming releases of best blogs. Till then happy reading.