Knowzies have been always passionate about eLearning and the learning technologies and excited about sharing our experiences with the world outside. As a young, enthusiastic and innovative organisation, we have always ensured that we are updated with the latest trends in learning technologies and in L&D space. With a steady year on year growth for past 3 years, we are glad to open our knowledge sharing to the external world. Today we are glad to announce the launch of our official blog site. I also would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all our supporters, friends, relatives and our customers who throughout our journey believed in us and trusted on our capabilities. Your love and trust have helped us to achieve this milestone and we are confident that along with you this journey is going to be more memorable and enjoyable in future. Launch of our official blog site is a first step towards giving back to the society.
In our blogs we are committed to share the latest information, trends, key tips, useful updates with our esteemed readers and we will ensure that we take this as an opportunity to hear back from our readers. In our blogs we will be focusing on topics like-
- Rapid tool based eLearning technologies and trends
- eLearning development best practices using rapid authoring tools
- Flash to HTML eLearning trends
- Mobile Learning and mobile application development
- Responsive designs and changing trends in mobile learning
- Multidevice testing of eLearning courses both on desktop and mobile devices
- Performance support solutions
- People analytics
- Learning Management System
- Latest L&D and HR trends from eLearning perspective
We are sure that you will enjoy reading our blogs and will actively participate in the discussions. We look forward for your comments/suggestions on our blog. We also welcome industry thought leaders to share their thoughts on our website. In case if you are interested in writing as a guest blogger on our website related to any specific topic you can get in touch with us at email@example.com
Wish you all happy reading and excited to interact through our blogs with you.