It is said that nothing is impossible if you believe in it...
I still recall a brainstorm session with my marketing team in early April 2016 post launch of our brand new website and we were arguing if we will be able to achieve our landmark of 50 blogs by November???
It was a big ask for a relatively young and a new company like Knowzies to achieve this landmark with the limited availability of resources... But today I am proud that "YES, WE DID IT". I am glad to share that today Knowzies is publishing the 50th blog post for the Knowzies Blog. Yes, you heard it right - 50th blog post, feeling really happy!!!
On this occasion, we wish to thank all our esteem readers and followers for taking the time to read, comment and share our blog posts. We sincerely appreciate and greatly value our business relationship. We will ensure that we keep contributing to the eLearning world with best of our expertise and best of knowledge. Needless to say, I also wish to thank you all my marketing team who day in day out works on finding new topics which are relevant to our users.
On this landmark, I wish to take an opportunity to take a pause and do a quick recap of Our First 50 Blog Posts Categorized in a Particular Order in case you haven't been with us since the beginning.
First Blog Post - May 12, 2016
- Custom Mobile Learning for Enterprise Users – 7 Key Benefits
- Custom Mobile Learning: 5 Misconceptions
- 5 Key Considerations While Moving Learning From Desktop To Mobile
- Mobile eLearning Development: 6 Tips To Consider
- 10 Key Trends In Mobile Learning
- mLearning – Dos and Don'ts
- Creating Mobile eLearning Using Authoring Tools – The Process
- 'Flash' – Dead & Resurrected
- What is Responsive eLearning?
- Responsive eLearning: Need of the Hour
- 7 Reasons To Like Responsive eLearning
- Responsive Vs Adaptive Design for eLearning
- eLearning in the Multi Device Ecosystem: An Overview
- Multi-device Testing For eLearning Courses – Key Considerations
- Key Aspects of Developing eLearning in the Multi-device Ecosystem
eLearning Authoring Tools
- eLearning Authoring Tools – What & Why?
- Top 10 eLearning Authoring Tools
- 4 Effective Ways To Gain Cost Advantage With eLearning Authoring Tools
- What Are The Most Important Features In An eLearning Authoring Tool?
- 7 Key Future Trends in Tool Based eLearning Development
- Feature Comparison Of Top 3 eLearning Authoring Tools
- 6 Significant Authoring Tools For eLearning Development
- Authoring Tool Based eLearning Development, Boon or Bane?
- Why Articulate Storyline is the Tool of Choice for Rapid Elearning Development
- Key Tips To Develop Software Simulations Using Articulate Storyline
eLearning Development / Outsourcing / Videos
- eLearning Standards To Consider While Developing eLearning Courses
- 4 Myths About Rapid eLearning Development
- 5 Factors To Consider While Selecting eLearning Vendor
- 5 Reasons Why eLearning Projects Fail
- 5 Pivotal Steps To Convert Old Flash eLearning Into HTML5
- Is Your eLearning Catalog Future-ready for Mobile Users?
- eLearning Engagement: 7 Tips to Keep Your Audience Hooked
- 7 Steps To Design Simulation Based eLearning Course
- 6 Benefits of Outsourcing eLearning
- Outsourcing eLearning? How Supportive Your eLearning Vendor Is?
- 5 Effective Ways to Convert Classroom Training into eLearning
- 9 Things To Focus On While Creating eLearning Videos
- How to Effectively Use Videos in eLearning
- How to Create Game-based eLearning: 6 Key Tips
eLearning Trends / Acronyms / Blogs
Learning Management System (LMS)
Fiftieth Blog Post - Nov, 10, 2016
We hope that we have been successful in our attempt to keep all our readers updated about the latest trends in eLearning and mLearning and also seeking their views on the same.
Once again, we thank you for your continued patronage. Happy reading….
If you’re not subscribed yet, you can do so here