Yes, you heard it right “WE MADE IT”. When we hit the “Publish” button today, all of us at Knowzies will be on a roll and have a great celebration. You too are invited for a celebratory party as this achievement would have been impossible without you.
Yes, we made it... it's you who helped us to do so.
We publish our 100th blog post today. We hit out first century, and it I most appropriate that I begin it by giving huge thanks to all the readers of Knowzies Blog. I fall short of words as I try to express my gratitude towards all our readers, followers and well-wishers.Without your support making this mark would have been impossible and you have helped us to reach this mark. We continuously aspire for your support. Today we have crossed a viewership of over 5000 and the journey is still on.
Months back, when we started our blog channel we were pretty unsure about how things would span out. It is beyond our imagination that we reached this mark so fast. Thanks to the entire Knowzies blogging team, the SMEs and the amazing readers who constantly encouraged us to write. This surely is a beginning of a beautiful journey in sharing the best of the knowledge and information to our L&D and HR fraternity and we are committed to do so. Let’s enjoy this journey which started as a humble beginning.
This is a special feat for us, and we would like to thank all our supporters who liked our blogs and acknowledged our efforts. However, this post would be incomplete without mentioning those special achievements-
We Got Mentioned.....
- The 2016 #DevLearn Conference & Expo
- The 2017 Learning Technologies Conference and Expo Backchannel #LT17UK
- Learn Online from Top 100 E-Learning Websites & Blogs (Top eLearning Blogs - Position 73)
- PTC University: eLearning Resource Center
- Top 10 eLearning Blogs Every eLearning Enthusiast Must Follow by Ryan Tracey
- David Kelly’s Curated Content for the Week of 2/6/17
Who Follow Us
- Ryan Tracey - @ryantracey
- John Leh - @JohnLeh
- eLearning Learning - @elearningPosts
We are listed here-
OUR KEY BLOG POSTS TILL DATE
Below are some our more popular posts-
- 4 Key Elements to Make Micro eLearning Effective
- Microlearning – What It Is & Why You Should Care?
- Bite-sizing eLearning: Tips to Consider While Converting eLearning to Microlearning
- The Comparative Degree: Micro eLearning VS Traditional eLearning – What is your choice?
- 9 Reasons Why You Need Microlearning in 2017
- 4 Key Elements of a Successful Microlearning Course
- 5 Tips to Make Microlearning Successful
- How to Use Microlearning As a Part of The Learning Strategy
- 8 Key Questions You Need to Ask for Creating Effective Microlearning
- What Makes Microlearning Ideal for Corporate Training?
- Bursting the Microlearning Myth
eLearning Trends / Acronyms / Blogs
- 5 eLearning Trends For 2016
- 10 Commonly Used Acronyms by eLearning Industry
- Top 10 Recommended eLearning Blogs Every eLearning Enthusiast Must Follow
- Pokemon Go and eLearning: Key Takeaways
- New Fishes in the eLearning Town – Millennials
- Top 5 Key eLearning Trends to Watch for in 2017
eLearning Authoring Tools
- eLearning Authoring Tools – What & Why?
- Top 10 eLearning Authoring Tools
- 4 Effective Ways To Gain Cost Advantage With eLearning Authoring Tools
- What Are The Most Important Features In An eLearning Authoring Tool?
- 7 Key Future Trends in Tool Based eLearning Development
- Feature Comparison Of Top 3 eLearning Authoring Tools
- 6 Significant Authoring Tools For eLearning Development
- Authoring Tool Based eLearning Development, Boon or Bane?
- Why Articulate Storyline is the Tool of Choice for Rapid Elearning Development
- Key Tips To Develop Software Simulations Using Articulate Storyline
- Articulate 360: What’s New?
- Responsive eLearning Development Using Authoring Tools
- 5 Must-have Features in eLearning Authoring Tools
- Captivate 9.0: 5 Things Every eLearning Vendor Must Know
- Articulate Storyline 2: Advantages / Disadvantages
- Creating Custom eLearning Using Articulate Storyline 2.0
- Adobe Captivate 9: Advantages / Disadvantages
- Custom Mobile Learning for Enterprise Users – 7 Key Benefits
- Custom Mobile Learning: 5 Misconceptions
- 5 Key Considerations While Moving Learning From Desktop To Mobile
- Mobile eLearning Development: 6 Tips To Consider
- 10 Key Trends In Mobile Learning
- mLearning – Dos and Don’ts
- Creating Mobile eLearning Using Authoring Tools – The Process
- ‘Flash’ – Dead & Resurrected
- 7 Barriers to Mobile Learning Adoption
- Challenges of Mobile Learning in Corporate Training
- Converting eLearning to mLearning? Lessons Learnt through Experience
- Importance of Mobile Accessibility in New Age eLearning
eLearning Development / Outsourcing / Videos
- eLearning Standards To Consider While Developing eLearning Courses
- 4 Myths About Rapid eLearning Development
- 5 Factors To Consider While Selecting eLearning Vendor
- 5 Reasons Why eLearning Projects Fail
- 5 Pivotal Steps To Convert Old Flash eLearning Into HTML5
- Is Your eLearning Catalog Future-ready for Mobile Users?
- eLearning Engagement: 7 Tips to Keep Your Audience Hooked
- 7 Steps To Design Simulation Based eLearning Course
- 6 Benefits of Outsourcing eLearning
- Outsourcing eLearning? How Supportive Your eLearning Vendor Is?
- 5 Effective Ways to Convert Classroom Training into eLearning
- 9 Things To Focus On While Creating eLearning Videos
- How to Effectively Use Videos in eLearning
- How to Create Game-based eLearning: 6 Key Tips
- 9 Key Practices for Creating eLearning Storyboard
- 8 Questions to Analyze Your Organization’s eLearning Readiness
- Rapid Custom eLearning Development – The Cost & Time Element
- Using Video-based eLearning for Sales Training – Best Possible Scenarios
- 5 eLearning Interface Standards that Make a Difference
- 5 Wishes eLearning Industry wants Santa to Fulfill
- 6 Key Benefits of Hiring an Offshore eLearning Outsourcing Partner / Vendor
- 5 Tips to Increase Learner Engagement with eLearning
- Personalized Learning and its Importance in Modern Workplace
- Corporate Training – Then and Now
- The New Age of eLearning With Interactive Videos
- The Soothsayer Speaks: The Future of eLearning
- 5 Key Reasons to Convert ILT (Instructor Led Training) to eLearning
- Using Performance Support Apps for Sales Team: Key Benefits
- 3 Best Ways to Use Interactive Videos in Improving eLearning
- 4 Key Steps to Convert Instructor-led Training Into eLearning
- What is Responsive eLearning?
- Responsive eLearning: Need of the Hour
- 7 Reasons To Like Responsive eLearning
- Responsive Vs Adaptive Design for eLearning
- eLearning in the Multi Device Ecosystem: An Overview
- Multi-device Testing For eLearning Courses – Key Considerations
- Key Aspects of Developing eLearning in the Multi-device Ecosystem
Instructional Design Models
- The Comparative Degree: ADDIE VS SAM
- Through Our Looking Glass: Merrill’s First Principles of Instruction
- The Comparative Degree: Gagne’s Nine Events VS. ARCS
- Through our Looking Glass: Bloom’s Taxonomy (Part 1)
- Through our Looking Glass: Bloom’s Taxonomy (Part 2)
- Through Our Looking Glass: The Kirkpatrick Model
Learning Management System (LMS) / Moodle LMS
- 10 Reasons Why SaaS LMS Is A More Economical Alternative
- 7 Tips To Consider While Selecting A Learning Management System (LMS)
- Checklist for Implementing Moodle LMS
- 5 Key Tips to Choose Right Moodle Implementation Partner
As we hit our first century, I would once again like to thank all our readers on behalf of the entire Knowzies Team and take this opportunity to invite you all to be a part of our celebrations.
If you have a passion to write and wish to join this enthusiastic team of bloggers you are most welcome. You can write back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to open a space for you.
Leave a Reply