All users of the DoceboLMS service are expected to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to do so may result in suspension or termination of your account. This policy will also apply to all users of the Service under your account (the “End Users”).
ACCEPTABLE USE OF SERVICE
You agree not to misuse our services. You may not:
- Add any content on the service that:
- May create a risk of harm, loss, or physical or mental injury to any other person or the risk of loss or damage to any property.
- Violates any applicable law, any intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Is defamatory, libelous, or threatening or that constitutes hate speech.
- Contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty.
- Intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
- Use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for promotion of illegal activities.
- Impersonate another person through the Service or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information.
- Interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service.
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam.
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, DoceboLMS computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of DoceboLMS providers.
For questions about our acceptable use policy, email us at email@example.com