In the amazing world of social media we are always poised with a lots of options to gain the knowledge about latest trends, technologies and challenges. We at Knowzies do keep eye on such amazing blogs and have gathered this list of must read blogs for every eLearning enthusiast. We hope you will enjoy this list and find it useful.
- The Rapid eLearning Blog – has lots of tips and tricks for eLearning pros and beginners
- eLearning Industry – has a mix of industry trends, thought leadership, and best practices.
- eLearning Brothers – have great advice about how to make your courses look better.
- Khan Academy – it talks about variety of topics in its blog.
- Learnlets – highly professional blog by Clark Quinn and a must read for the entire instructional designer community
- eLearning Learning – is an aggregate of great eLearning articles from around the web.
- Karl Kapp – This is highly intellectual blog with a variety of writing right from Gamification to the Instructional Design.
- LearnUpon’s Blog – shares insights about everything from building great courses to getting the most out of your Learning Management System.
- Elucidat – has lots about eLearning trends and course design tips.
- The eLearning Guild – is a community that shares eLearning resources.
Note: This listing is purely based on the merit of the content of these blogs and Knowzies assessment about the same. There are few more blogs which falls in this list and you can expect the next list soon.
If we have missed on any blog which you find useful and not listed in this, we would like to hear from you. We will update our list with your suggestions.